Information for Prospective Members
If you want to meet interesting people, make new friends, hear stimulating speakers and be involved with great service projects that truly make a difference, joining Redmond Rotary is for you.
One of the major questions those new to Rotary ask is how much time is involved being a member of Redmond Rotary. It's best to think about this in phases, and it is always up to you which phase you are in.
- Attend 1-2 Meetings per month (90 minutes each meeting)
- Participate in 4 service activities per year (about 10 hours total for the year)
- Optional: Attend a club social such as a party at a member's residence or happy hour shuffleboard event
Full Rotarian Participation
- Attend 2-3 Meetings per month (90 minutes each meeting)
- Participate in 10 service activities per year (about 20 hours total for the year)
- Attend one club social per year such as a party at a member's residence or happy hour shuffleboard event
Rotary Leadership: Full Rotarian Activities plus the following
- Attend board meetings
- Attend one or more Rotary District 5030 level events (Conference, Assembly, Networking)
- Lead one committee
The first meeting prospective members attend includes a free catered lunch provided by the Redmond Hyatt House
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Membership Committee Chair, Robin Ryan by sending her an email
. Check out our newsletters
to get an idea what types of events we sponsor and a sampling of the great speakers we schedule for our weekly meetings each Thursday from 12 noon to 1:30PM.
The membership application is available here